[alt-media-res] Fw: potential extra research module for alt-media-res project

zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Thu Jul 27 13:59:44 BST 2006

hello there you all
list very quiet these days, am I the only one posting?
heard from steffen that this request (see below) could be smiled upon and to
await more response - but nothing yet, so sending again because if it is to
happen we needto crank into gear pretty soon... what do you think? no
worries if not, just be nice to know to be able to plan...
news is am transcribing away here, and soon gonna do another application
with sian to the user fellowship thing
also ifiwatchnet has decided to shift content management system to drupal
(open source) which slightly sends everything up in the air again for
ifiwatch.tv.
pennie is home too which is good
what's the other news?
xxx