[alt-media-res] news after rome

steffen boehm steffen at essex.ac.uk
Thu Jun 29 07:44:22 BST 2006

This sounds great, zoe. Looks like you are making good progress with things
and that our project is actually contributing to something useful in a very
practical sense...
In terms of uploading to the ftp; I don't know what the problem is with
this, so best to wait for the return of mick...
But in terms of our wiki, yes, we do need to put some time into all of that.
I've discussed this with sian and andre some weeks ago and we had some sort
of plan...but I don't think anything had happened yet. I'm off to south
america today, and I should have a bit of time in the next few weeks to work
on the wiki and stuff. Basically we need 'homepages' for all our projects;
and these could be used by project members to present their projects in any
way they like. So, yes, it would be great to have links to the transmission
site/interviews on their...
Sadly I gonna miss the october gathering of cc/transmission. Sounds great
though. I think we've already earmarked some funding for that gathering...
Anyway, I will continue to be on email...
Take care,
stx