[alt-media-res] wiki bibliography

steffen boehm steffen at essex.ac.uk
Fri Mar 17 09:35:48 GMT 2006

I think having a dynamic biblio with different sub-headings/keywords is a
good thing. Would also be good to have as many links to material on the web
as possible. This can include links to alt.media networks/organisations on
the web. Also, if research papers/books that are in our bibliography are
available on the net for free access then it would be good to have that link
there. I also think it would be good to have a section on methodology.
Thanks, sian, for starting the process...
One decision we need to make; do we want our biblio to be comprehensive or
do we want to link to existing biblios that are on the web, e.g. the indy
biblio on doc.indymedia? In a way it would be nice to have everything in one
place, but on the other hand it's a bit silly to reproduce things...
xst