[alt-media-res] imc-uk chronology uploaded

Marion Hamm marion.hamm at gmx.net
Mon May 1 22:01:26 BST 2006

hiya -
questions solved?
not sure... I don't know a way to collaborate on a spreadsheet online.
There are tech ways to move a spreadsheet to a wiki, but i don't know
about them.
So my suggestion would be low-tech:
1. Download the spreadsheet either from the email (i guess you've done
that anyway) or from docs.indymedia.org.
2. Do with it what you like. I've put some process suggestions in the
previous mail - naming conventions, additional column etc.

I've uploaded it on indymedia in windows format (excel) and a free sw
format, because some pp only have windows plus Excel, others only use
OpenOffice. But the contents are the same.

cheers
marion