[alt-media-res] May meeting

Andre Spicer Andre.Spicer at wbs.ac.uk
Wed Apr 18 10:20:47 BST 2007

I can indeed act as chair

Lunchtime start sounds like a good idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
André Spicer
Industrial Relations and Organisational Behaviour
Warwick Business School
University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL
United Kingdom

Andre.Spicer at wbs.ac.uk
+44 (0)24 7652 4513
http://andre.spicer.googlepages.com/home

>>> "Boehm, Steffen" <steffen at essex.ac.uk> 04/17/07 11:37 am >>>
Could we go for a start at about lunchtime on Thur, 24th; because it
would otherwise cost the earth to get there by train in the morning. I
can get into bedwyn at 12.30 and would then cycle there...
Friday, I would have to leave late afternoon...
If we get final confirmation from sian... I think it would be good to
have someone responsible for this meeting, collect agenda items, and
generally making sure we know what we are doing for this meeting so that
we use the time well... Andre, as you are our most efficient person :),
would you mind acting as chairperson?
st