[alt-media-res] lacket

zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Fri Jan 5 13:16:01 GMT 2007

hello ppl
looks to me like dates are an issue, steffen can do only the dates I can't
out of andre's list
and sian can't do any at all - what are we gonna do!!!
well, I can do the last weekend in jan, as long as there's time for us to
get a bit birthdayish as well
cos it's both mine and pen's that week
:-)
xxx