[alt-media-res] Fw: Party chez moi this Saturday

zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Tue Jan 23 17:29:10 GMT 2007

hi all
I feel we should make as much of a day of it as we can as there is a lot to
do
so if you come round by 10.30 or maybe 11 am, i will have some food in for
lunch so we can keep going till evening then maybe go for curry in east at
round 8 and then on to party?
what say?
maybe someone else can sketch out the agenda for the day?
I would include (as a first stab!)
- use of public wiki: what should be there, what not, how can it best be
organised to maximise transparency and collaboration where appropriate,
future fate thereof
- use of private wiki and FTP space, what is and should be there, how
organised, future fate thereof
- who will read and analyse with me the ifiwatch work we've done, what more
needs doing, what goals, outputs, strategy...
- ditto for the other projects?
- clarifying status of imc history project and when/how others can
collaborate
- finalising aktivix payment/relationship if necessary
- plans for public event late spring
um............ what else?
xxx