[alt-media-res] website - drupal

zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Mon Jan 29 17:11:19 GMT 2007

sounds good to me
would only have a concern that setting up and populating this might distract
from populating existing wiki, which having already been advertised might
ought to come first esp if any reply to the indy hotheads is waiting on the
existence of more online info....
and risk of increasing the future work process for getting stuff online if
there are two places and styles of presentation?
xxx