[alt-media-res] wiki

zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Mon Jul 16 23:02:55 BST 2007

hi all
we just got spammed again,
I think I've tidied up ok, please do check in case anything got lost...
two weeks on from when i was meant to be doing some final hassling on this,
I notice there's still nothing on the Argentinian alternative media and
Israel/Palestine alternative media
projects, toronto alternative media is still just a list of links to
projects interviewed, and Women, ICTs and empowerment in Brazil just has the
framework, no content.... but what is that project anyway? i don't know
anything about it.. sian, you seem to have made the changes, can you
elucidate? UK Clearer Channel network doesn't really have a framework, but I
think it kind of morphed into the matadata work, would appreciate chance to
chat further with andre about framing this... meanwhile I'd better get to
reframing the reporting for the metadata section..!!
look forward to your reports soon...
xxx

Networking Online Video for Social Change: http://www.transmission.cc
Films about International Financial Institutions: http://www.ifiwatch.tv
Writing on the Global Environment Facility: http://www.newgreenorder.info
skype: zoeyou   yahoo: eyesonifis  zoe at esemplastic.net,
eyes at ifiwatchnet.org,
tel: 44 (0) 20 7723 2875 uk local rate: 0845 345 0967 mobile: 44 (0) 7931
316970

"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the
spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that
spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives
people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the
presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the
range of the debate." Noam Chomsky