[alt-media-res] brighton event

Boehm, Steffen steffen at essex.ac.uk
Tue Mar 6 11:17:29 GMT 2007

I think we need to have more skype meetings to discuss where we are going with the project in the remaining months. I think we are slipping again...
Would be good, I think, to have regular skype meetings, say every 2 weeks; they don't have to be long, but it would be good to catch up more frequently.
There are all sorts of things that still need following up from the last London meeting...
So, what do you think?
Zoe will be at Essex on 15 March; we could use this opportunity to have a skype conference call at say 11am, or any other time between 9am and 1pm on that day. Would that work?
We could then also discuss any event we were planning...
Cheers,
st