[alt-media-res] skyping today

Boehm, Steffen steffen at essex.ac.uk
Thu Mar 15 09:31:48 GMT 2007

zoe and I are here; skyping was actually planned for 10am, I thought anyway.
But it seems there is a lack of activity, so maybe today is not a good day. Zoe and I just talked about this, and we agree that it would definitely good to have a regular skype chat meeting; so can we arrange one for next week? can people send their availability?
stx