[alt-media-res] skyping today

Boehm, Steffen steffen at essex.ac.uk
Fri Mar 16 11:21:17 GMT 2007

Can we do today at 12 noon???
I think it's really important to have regular update meetings to make decisions, to follow up items, etc...
Zoe and I discussed yesterday that we shyould try to have a skype meeting perhaps every three weeks... Could we work towards that?
Also, we should maybe assign certain roles to people, so that certain things really get followed up.
st