[alt-media-res] Lacket meeting

Boehm, Steffen steffen at essex.ac.uk
Tue May 15 10:30:10 BST 2007

i think it would be good to stick to the lacket plans; i think being away somewhere will help us to focus our energy; and it's actually not a very short time we've got, and the place is not that far away... in short, i think we should stick to the plan...
i've already bought my tickets; i'll get to Pewsey at 12.02pm on 24 May. We've then got the whole afternoon and evening, and if we make an early start on 25th, we could get quite a few things done. I don't need to leave on 25th until late afternoon...
So, that would be the longest time we've ever had for a meeting/workshop I think; so that wouldn't be a bad start. I think we'll probably need more such meetings in order to really see what the analytical connections are between our individual projects...
Anyway, what do the others think about next week?
xst