[alt-media-res] agenda

Andre Spicer Andre.Spicer at wbs.ac.uk
Sun May 20 15:48:11 BST 2007

Hi all

If anyone has agenda items for our meeting this week, could they please
mail them to me.

Andre

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
André Spicer
Industrial Relations and Organisational Behaviour
Warwick Business School
University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL
United Kingdom

Andre.Spicer at wbs.ac.uk
+44 (0)24 7652 4513
http://andre.spicer.googlepages.com/home
>>> "zoe" <zoe at esemplastic.net> 05/20/07 1:41 PM >>>
hey andre
some small progress on metadata since we last spoke, were you gonna have
draft ready for me to look at by now or so?
see you thursday!
xz