[alt-media-res] agenda

Boehm, Steffen steffen at essex.ac.uk
Mon May 21 08:12:32 BST 2007

hi ya, this plan sounds good.
eating arrangements sound good...
if sian volunteers for breakfast, and we bring some tea/coffee, what else should we bring along, Zoe.
in terms of working, i think lets just bring hard and electronic copies of all our written materials (papers, drafts, etc)...
the main aim is to start reading across the projects, right?
should be good to have the original proposal/outline as well... i'll bring my computer with most electronic copies on...
so, i'll see you on the train thurs morning...
xst