[alt-media-res] more ifiwatch stuff

zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Sat May 26 14:59:32 BST 2007

hi there everyone
nice meeting!
shall we all upload each of our notes somewhere on the private wiki? just to
be sure we are all with the same info and understandings?
one thing steffen and I discussed is the potential to take  our work on
ifiwatchnet a little further in the next couple of months. we thought
perhaps that the project could buy some of my time to do soe more in depth
analysis of the interviews, documents etc that we have access to than
steffen has been able to as yet. steffen (and anyone else of you that's
interested!) would then be able to review and build on this with a more
analytic, structured and 'objective' approach than I am capable of.
then we could
1. complete the existing draft paper more substantively come the autumn and
2. enable steffen 'objectively' to engage with and offer useful analytic
input to ifiwatchnet key actors.
so, this is a proposal for a flat fee for maybe a week's extra work,
something I could do prob early july,
what  rate do you think would be right for this?
cheers all!
xz

Networking Online Video for Social Change: http://www.transmission.cc
Films about International Financial Institutions: http://www.ifiwatch.tv
Writing on the Global Environment Facility: http://www.newgreenorder.info
http://shootingpeople.org/cards/zoe   skype: zoeyou   yahoo: eyesonifis
zoe at esemplastic.net, eyes at ifiwatchnet.org, zoeontheroad at hotmail.com
tel: 44 (0) 20 7723 2875 uk local rate: 0845 345 0967 mobile: 44 (0) 7931
316970

"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the
spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that
spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives
people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the
presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the
range of the debate." Noam Chomsky