[alt-media-res] Invitation to comment on Indigenous Media Portal...

Zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Thu Dec 4 12:35:15 GMT 2008

Dear All -

I'm writing to ask a small favour.

We've put in a funding bid for a very ambitious tool to enable
marginalised communities, particularly indigenous people who carry vital
knowledge about living well with nature, to share their perspectives
worldwide through the web - on their own terms. This project will also
provide somewhere for people working with participatory media to share
tools, experiences, products. This builds on a lot of my previous work,
eg http://ifiwatch.tv, and that of http://www.insightshare.org.

This funding process partly works by people viewing the proposals
online, commenting and 'rating' them. So.. you guessed it, I'm asking if
you have a moment to look at our bid, and (only if you like it, of
course!) give it a nice rating, and comment if you feel like it.. :-)
thanks!!

Here is the link: Click here
<http://generalprop.newschallenge.org/SNC/viewitem.aspx?pguid=54e1c82d-5dd9-4918-aae6-4634fccca5a0&itemGuid=ff6d1539-a9fb-49e8-a207-d2c61345e592&fileGuid=d33d37d1-c163-4809-9d45-18db94d37e6a>
OR copy the url below into your browser’s web address
http://generalprop.newschallenge.org/SNC/viewitem.aspx?pguid=54e1c82d-5dd9-4918-aae6-4634fccca5a0&itemGuid=ff6d1539-a9fb-49e8-a207-d2c61345e592&fileGuid=d33d37d1-c163-4809-9d45-18db94d37e6a
<http://generalprop.newschallenge.org/SNC/viewitem.aspx?pguid=54e1c82d-5dd9-4918-aae6-4634fccca5a0&itemGuid=ff6d1539-a9fb-49e8-a207-d2c61345e592&fileGuid=d33d37d1-c163-4809-9d45-18db94d37e6a>

There are various other pretty interesting projects on there, feel free
to rate and comment on them too! And of course, please forward this to
anyone who might be interested.

Thanks again,

Zoe Young