[alt-media-res] report for NGPA stream

zoe young zoe at esemplastic.net
Fri Feb 1 19:48:47 GMT 2008

hi there
some comments in the text.
overall, there are useful sections and with a reasonable rewrite, the
summary can be made into something of value to diverse audiences.
meanwhile a lack of clear definitions to start with make it hard to follow
many of the claims, and the odd practical example of tendencies noted
would help to back up some rather vague statements.
am also not sure about the 'tone' of parts of it, which seem to veer
between 'objective academic overview for those who know nothing' and
'partisan advice to the misguided media activist' with no clear pointers
to help the reader ride these shifts.
hope it's helpful,
cheers
zoe