[alt-media-res] update

Zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Thu Feb 28 17:31:03 GMT 2008

from where i sit, more delay is fine, even necessary because will give time
for people to look at the projects again so that we can engage in
substantive discussion before moving to recommend anything.. as of now, I
really can only speak about ifiwatch and transmission, so if steffen and
andre have a moment to revisit them, we can discuss these usefully?
on which note, may I repeat my recent request for a copy of the notes from
the Lacket meeting, also the last version of the 'matrix', on both of which
i hear that the initial esrc report was based?
thanks, and sorry again to have to ask, it's only because I lost a full two
years' worth of e-mail late last year.
cheers
zoe