[alt-media-res] planning to make policy recommendations

Andre Spicer Andre.Spicer at wbs.ac.uk
Thu Mar 13 04:43:33 GMT 2008

Dear all,

Thanks for the prompt Zoe

I agree that it is important we meet up to do this systematic
comparisons of cases. I can do wednesday and thursday next week.
Probably London is going to be the best place to meet for all.

We might need to clarify exactly what our expected result and what the
process is before we meet up. From my perspective one thing which needs
to come out of this process is a/ policy recommendations for the NGPA
document, b/ a possible book proposal. In terms of process, we need to
clarify a/ what were the core findings for each case (which we have
partially done already), b/ what policy implications this might have,
and c/ what are the cross-cutting findings (we started on this in our
meeting last year).

Andre

André Spicer
Industrial Relations and Organisational Behaviour
Warwick Business School
University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL
United Kingdom