[alt-media-res] Safe Place for Gaza

Pennie Quinton pennieq at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 07:11:29 GMT 2009

Dear family and friends,

A whole bunch of foreigners and Palestinians got together to create a grass roots space to come together regardless of party political factions, which were getting in the way of  public expression concerning the genocide in Gaza.

So there is now an on going space :)

We have made a facebook group and are inviting everybody all over the world to set up tents in solidarity with the people of Gaza.

You are all invited to join
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=124604475320

You can see pictures of how the tents in Nablus and Montpelier are evolving.

Lots of love and prayers for this crazyness to stop!!

Penniexxx

Pennie Quinton
00972 (0) 598 066 212
http://itsmefumingrightsinit.blogspot.com/