[BigBlether] Fwd: Scottish climate camp meeting at Talamh

Alice sei531 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 25 20:56:04 BST 2006

--
Experienced UK based action medics are travelling to Russia to help provide medical support for the G8 protests in a couple of weeks.

The level of force used by the authorities in Russia is expected to be lethal. Also the fascists are a significant issue having already killed anarchists in St Petersburg in the last year. They have been requested to go by Russian and Ukranian activists as the hospitals in Russia have limited resources and poorly sterilised equipment and there is no real official medical backup.

They desperately need money for supplies. Please see their website for more information :

http://medicstastebetter.blogspot.com/