[BigBlether] lost and found

Jamie Heckert jamie.heckert at gmail.com
Mon May 8 15:29:50 BST 2006

Dear Bletherers,

Just so you know my lost items have been found. Thanks to everyone who
helped me look.

Sorry I rushed off without saying goodbye to so many folk. For those who
were asking about my research on sexuality and anarchism, more details
are available at http://sexualorientation.info/ . Just drop me a note if
you want to be kept up to date on what I do with it.

Finally, thank you to everybody for help making what was a really good
weekend for me. I hope it was good for you, too.

Lots of love,
Jamie

PS For folk in or near Edinburgh, you may be interested to see that
changes are afoot at ACE: