[Bilstonglen] Freeganism

Gina Davidson Gina.Davidson at edinburghnews.com
Wed Jul 19 15:42:06 BST 2006

Hello Bilston Activists,
My name is Julia and I'm from the Evening News. We recently heard about
the increasingly popular phenomenon of freeganism and we are really
interested in writing a feature about it. I was wondering whether you
knew of anybody who has rejected the mainstream nine to five office job
lifestyle in favour of a freeganist one and who might be willing to meet
up for a chat?
Many thanks,
Julia

Gina Davidson
Features Editor
Edinburgh Evening News
108 Holyrood Road
Edinburgh
EH8 8AS
0131 620 8683

  Opinions expressed in this email are those of the writer and not the company.  E-mail traffic is monitored within Johnston Press and messages may be viewed.  This e-mail and any files with it are solely for the use of the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error.  Please delete it or return it to the sender or notify us by email at postmaster at jpress.co.uk