[blag-whereto] BLAG 1xK

Jason devslashnull at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 21:41:32 GMT 2008

I have a blog going with my F10 experiences as well.  If you turn off selinux and use linux-libre, many of the issues with F10 go away.  I think the more of us that can learn the guts of Fedora, rpm and other good stuff, the better BLAG will be.

One question, does the new network manager in F9 and F10 make sense to anyone?  All the reviews are peeing themselves over how easy it is to use, but I can't make heads or tails of what to do with it.

-noldrin

aim: noldrin