[blag-whereto] somewhat BLAG-ified Fedora 10

Paul David Mena paul at extraspecialbitter.com
Wed Dec 3 21:58:54 GMT 2008

Jason,

Thanks for the tip regarding kernel-libre-firmware.  I was able to install
it once I used the "--nogpgcheck" option.

I've set SELinux to "disabled" in /etc/selinux/config.  Does the grub.conf
edit not do the same thing?  At least now I know it's *really* disabled.
:^)

You're right in that grub moves the libre-kernel to position #1 and keeps
the default, but I caught that one before the reboot.  Happiness reigns:

pablo at decimation=> uname -r
2.6.27.5-libre.117.fc10.i686
pablo at decimation=> cat /etc/fedora-release
Fedora release 10 (Cambridge)

Paul (Extra Special Bitter)