[blag-whereto] What can I do in the future?

Paul David Mena paul at extraspecialbitter.com
Sat Dec 6 19:36:46 GMT 2008

Jean-Luc,

While I can't speak for everyone on this list, I can certainly see a need
for "non-geeky" users to install BLAG and - in a very real sense - test it
for usability.  Going forward, BLAG will continue to be an easy-to-use
desktop distribution comprised entirely of free software and packaged to fit
on one CD.  We will always need a community of users who can verify that it
meets these objectives with a minimum of tinkering.

Paul (Extra Special Bitter)

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 11:20 AM, Jean-Luc Maillot <
jean-luc.maillot at orange.fr> wrote:

> I read some documentation about BLAG-Fedora and I'm frustrated because I
> don't see how I'll help for the future of BLAG. I'm a not so bad GNU/LINUX
> user but not a geek. And my knowledge about developing, rpm packaging, ...
> is absolutely nil.
> Last but not least, I live in Guadeloupe (French West Indies) and don't
> know a lot of people here interested by Free Software.
> Jean-Luc

Paul David Mena
paul at extraspecialbitter.com