[blag-whereto] What can I do in the future?

Jean-Luc Maillot jean-luc.maillot at orange.fr
Sat Dec 6 23:08:47 GMT 2008

I wake up from my afternoon sleep and your mail make me happy. I can do
something, I think, for the following task: documentation, helping new
users in forums,web site design (Simple ones), finding new applications,
reading about current applications (such as, are they really free
software?) testing the system out.
And I know some "Trucs & astuces" for resolving some bad thing like the
load_cycle_count (Hard drives heads parking on laptops, contouring the
problem of DNS on Orange LiveBox,...)
May be I'll explain how I installed and run BLAG; how I configured it
and much on my web site in French.
Jean-Luc (Junichirô)