[blag-whereto] Blog / log summary

Jason devslashnull at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 16:32:47 GMT 2008

So this weekend I manage to roll my first iso files.  Using revisor I created what turned on to be a two disc fedora based spin with no selinux.  Unfortunately it's a cumbersome task that you have to do from scratch each time, and it's hard to refine what gets into the spin.  But it's a stepping stone, hopefully I'll be giving pungi a try soon.

I've been posting to my own blog about all the steps I've been taking, mostly so I can look back and help others as we go forward.  I'm try to do work on as many fronts as possible so I can get an idea of the entire process for when we move forward with 110K.

I'll update if I get anything newsworthy done, or need someone to test something.

-not the official Jason

aim: noldrin