[blag-whereto] irons in the fire

noldrin devslashnull at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 16:11:53 GMT 2008

I got my colo server on the internet last night.  I'm deciding what to focus my efforts on.

Is there anyone else moving towards getting 90K updates flowing?  I've been concentrating on trying to do development towards a future version of BLAG, but could potentially shift gears.

The catch is that the server is currently existing by not bothering the datacenter managers, so I'm not sure I'd be able to handle the bandwidth.  For disk space I have a 160 gigs.. so in theory I could have BLAG 90 and dev work on it at the same time, so I'll at least mirror it.

-Jason