[blag-whereto] I'm sorry for yesterday and some explanations.

Jean-Luc Maillot jean-luc.maillot at orange.fr
Sat Apr 11 13:01:59 BST 2009

Hello All And Alexandre
I'm very sorry for being angry yesterday about new kernels. But it was
because of that I had problem with my Inspiron laptop. When I saw my b43
card didn't work I took the laptop to plug it with ethernet cable to my
livebox for trying to find a solution and put it on a table in front of
the window. It is the window where the cats enter home; and it is at
that moment that Yoko (afraid by a dog or another monster jump on the
keyboard and broke some keys).
When it'll get back home (the Dell) I'll install again blag x86_64 but
with the ancient kernel till a solution is found with a new kernel and
maybe with free drivers. My desktop and my new ideapad from lenovo work
absolutely fine with blag.
I like too much blag and the people of blag for going on another distro.
Now I go to shop.
Later
Jean-Luc (Junichirô)