[blag-whereto] BLAG Trac #29: Git_install

r7 r7 at aktivix.org
Sat Apr 11 23:37:36 BST 2009

because i did stuff on it, BLAG Trac wrote:

> #29: Git_install
> -------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
>  Reporter:  r7                       |       Owner:  r7
>      Type:  Request For Enhancement  |      Status:  new
>  page request. note to self: do it!
>
>  https://blag.wiki.aktivix.org/Git_install

one way that "non-techies" can help in the on-going effort to keep BLAG
alive [and kicking hopefully], it to help with the wiki.

please take some time to trawl round the wiki [which now works again,
thanks chrisc] and have a look at ways that pages can be improved.

make a trac ticket about a page that is out of date, doesn't exist or
could be improved.

if you don't know how to use a wiki, call into #blag on irc and ask for
help.

taking renilgh's idea of featured pages, perhaps we can have some
translations of those pages. there are speakers of many languages in our
collective.

r7
--
r7 [at] aktivix [dot] org