[blag-whereto] what's the command for that?

renilgh at riseup.net renilgh at riseup.net
Mon Apr 13 09:23:44 BST 2009

[renilgh at Igora ~]$ rpm -qi parted
Name        : parted                       Relocations: (not
relocatable) Version     : 1.8.8                             Vendor:
Fedora Project Release     : 5.fc9                         Build Date:
Thu 10 Apr 2008 10:46:28 PM CEST Install Date: Sat 17 May 2008 12:59:02
PM CEST      Build Host: xenbuilder4.fedora.phx.redhat.com
Group       : Applications/System           Source RPM:
parted-1.8.8-5.fc9.src.rpm Size        :
1702291                          License: GPLv3+ Signature   :
DSA/SHA1, Mon 14 Apr 2008 04:33:57 PM CEST, Key ID b44269d04f2a6fd2
Packager    : Fedora Project URL         :
http://www.gnu.org/software/parted Summary     : The GNU disk partition
manipulation program Description : The GNU Parted program allows you to
create, destroy, resize, move, and copy hard disk partitions. Parted
can be used for creating space for new operating systems, reorganizing
disk usage, and copying data to new hard disks.