[blag-whereto] kernel for 90002

Jean-Luc Maillot jean-luc.maillot at orange.fr
Sun Apr 19 12:26:04 BST 2009

It seems it is solved; because there is no more old kernel Linux-libre
on fsfla repo.
When we go on noldrin or kimsufi repos it seems there are some files
(Linux-libre firmware  on one or Linux-libre-headers on the other) that
are not present.
The absence of old kernels and before a new one make possible to use
free b43 firmware forbid people to use there broadcom wifi cards. May be
it is possible for geeks but not for people like me.
Jean-Luc (Junichirô)
PS: You think I'm always angry? You are right. if I'm not angry it is
because I'm ill.