[blag-whereto] next meeting

r7 r7 at aktivix.org
Mon Apr 27 00:27:41 BST 2009

weyasey wrote:

> If everyone is ok with Wednesday then it's ok with me, but the reason
> Thursdays a better is because that's when we have Blag meetings in
> Brixton.
>
> There are usually lots of original blaggers there so we discuss loads of
> the issues that you submit on irc but eyeball to eyeball so to speak.
> However as I said before Wednesdays will be acceptable to me if that is
> more convenient for you guys on IRC.

i am easy with either. for those keeping score:

wed: junichiro, renilgh
thu: weyasey & the brixton blaggers

any other opinions? we are struggling for active bodies at the moment,
so a statement of intention from anyone would be *really* useful.

jisis? esb [we miss you man]? noldrin? jayeola? jason? those folks in
#blag who don't say much ;-)?

r7
--
r7 [at] aktivix [dot] org