[blag-whereto] Learning how to develop blag

Abdur-Rahman Morgan arm at tearms.org
Mon Dec 21 17:11:39 GMT 2009

Good Day All,

I was interested in knowing for 2010, if we could host a year of lessons
on the internals of developing blag for the community. I want to develop
blag and would like for those who were involved in developing 90001 to
step forward and take sometime to talk and work with me to help in
continuing blag's legacy. BLAG has come very far and I think each of us
can take it further, but I want to know what what vision people see with
future releases. Chatting/Messaging with different individuals over the
past month has given me a broadened perspective as to how people are
using it and I want to know if/how future releases will evolve beyond
what jebba's done.

Thank you.

Abdur-Rahman Morgan