[blag-whereto] noldrin?

renilgh at riseup.net renilgh at riseup.net
Tue Feb 17 21:54:40 GMT 2009

MoinMoin,

I haven't seen noldrin for quite some time. Are you still there and
reading this? Does anybody have some information about his absence?

Possibly I could get some free time next week and start working on
packages etc. but I doesn't seem to make much sense to me if noldrin
isn't reachable and hence updates couldn't be passed to the repo and
even more crucial development wouldn't be done.

I hope to hear news from noldrin and the other people willing to work
for BLAG's future.

renilgh