[blag-whereto] updated repo beta

noldrin devslashnull at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 18:15:50 GMT 2009

Anyone want to test out the BLAG repo I put together.  At the moment I would suggest non-important machines.

[blag]

name=BLAG

baseurl=ftp://therion.noldrin.com/pub/BLAG/linux/90000/en/os/i386/BLAG

enabled=1

gpgcheck=0

Beta updated repo:

13287 yummy packages

new features:
-many new updates
-migrated to rpmfusion (nonfree codecs now called freeworld)
-removed artistic license 1.0 package (no longer free software, removed in Fedora 10)
-removed Codecbuddy (only use is to feed money to patent trolls)
-removed as much fedora trademark stuff as made sense (maybe I removed too much...)

Known bugs/issues
-Firefox
is fedora compile and directs people to non free software (will upgrade
to Minefield first update when resolved)
-updated Linux Libre doesn't make itself default in grub
-pd-mjlib-0.39.3-1 might be directing people to non free software
-archive not automatically updating
-only ftp offered, probably offer rysnc soon (at least for mirrors)
-no 64 bit
-source repo is messy and doesn't have updated
 repo info