[blag-whereto] BLAG Website

Jean-Luc Maillot jean-luc.maillot at orange.fr
Sun Jan 25 12:55:27 GMT 2009

Hello all!
I have updated and make html 4.01 valid the homepage, download,
Linux-libre and mailing list pages. I'll go with others later. If you
have some suggestions, modifications, corrections and so on, tell me
I'll do them.
I think we can conserve the actual design; don't you? Going to take my
Japanese machine and cut the grass around my home.
There is a guy (Saint of killers) on the forum with his sound card. It
needs non-free firmware, I think. If you can help him finding a solution...
Jean-Luc