[blag-whereto] progress on fsf box \o/

john maclean jayeola at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 05:59:51 BST 2009

Installl vircs on this box! It's a simple perl wrapper that ensures
that system files edited on the box are logged after the file has been
edited. Will send a url in a mo...

plz set yrself up with sudo so we can all see who has been working on that day:-

good: sudo vim /path/to/file #

plz check :-

[jmaclean at jmac ~]$ ssh -v jayeola at 140.186.70.661
OpenSSH_4.3p2, OpenSSL 0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 01 Jul 2008
debug1: Applying options for *
ssh: 140.186.70.661: Name or service not known