[blag-whereto] status of trac

rms at agua.org.uk rms at agua.org.uk
Tue Jul 28 12:47:03 BST 2009

On 07/27/2009 10:47 PM, r7 wrote:
> sanchez wrote:
>
>> Please try to log in with the user accounts from the slated one (and let
>> me know the results)
>
> successfully logged in.
>
>> so do we have those repos or access to them?
>
> Homer?
>
> r7

My understanding is that in order to get those repos on the fsf_box, this:

svnsync --username svnsync  init file:///var/svn_dirs/repos/fsf_box
/svn+ssh://user@trac.slated.org/home/slatedor/www/svn/BLAG

is the only things needed to be done (that I cannot do myself), from the
fsf_box ...

although I do not see much s/w on the browse source place on slated

Anyway I have transferred the database backend to blag.fsf.org and the
old tickets appear on it know.

I have also created a svn repo for trac

Could anyone please test this trac and check its functionality in
reference to the slated one?

sanchez