[blag-whereto] 90002 "Release Candidate" kernel

Paul David Mena paul at extraspecialbitter.com
Fri Jun 19 23:55:39 BST 2009

Gents,

I am currently running 2.6.27.23-libre.78.2.50.fc9.i686 on my BLAG 90001
desktop, as it was previously touted as a candidate for BLAG 90002.  I have
seen many a posting to this list regarding new kernels, but little or no
indication as to whether each particular spin is geared toward
stablilization, the introduction of new features, etc.  Time constraints
prohibit me from testing every F9 Libre kernel released, therefore some
guidance would help, particularly as we appear to be closing in on the
proverbial Crossroads...

Cheers!

Paul (Extra Special Bitter)

--