[blag-whereto] git repo

r7 r7 at aktivix.org
Wed Mar 11 15:21:30 GMT 2009

hi all

thanks to our good friend jaromil [cc as i'm not sure he's subbed to
this list], we now have a functioning git repo [0] hosted at code.dyne [1].

i have *started* to document the process on the wiki [2]. i hope to do
some more work on this document this evening.

my understanding is that anyone can anonymously checkout the repo, but
to have commit privileges, you need to send your ssh key to jaromil [cc
address above] and he will set you up an account [jaromil: please
correct to the list if this is bad information].

so we need to have a discussion about how to use this thing, especially
its relationship with our trac install [3]. i suggest this as an agenda
item for our next #blag meeting.

r7

[0] http://code.dyne.org/index.cgi?url=blag
[1] http://code.dyne.org/