[blag-whereto] Koji - status thus far

john maclean jayeola at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 23:21:45 BST 2009

Prolly speaking to soon but the certs are /complete/. Koji's still
looking for kerberos. Getting bored....

 service kojid start
Starting kojid: python: krb5module.c:2848: pk_default_context:
Assertion `retval' failed.
/bin/bash: line 1:  9169 Aborted                 /usr/sbin/kojid
--force-lock --verbose

--
John Maclean
07739 171 531