[blag-whereto] Fwd: BLAG Status

John Maclean jayeola at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 13:59:14 UTC 2010

Chaps,

For your info. Note that I have a number of virtual machines set up at
home so I can use them for testing and such when I get back into the
swing of things.

I have a web server that I use as a kickstart server for automating Xen
server builds. So if you want to know about kickstart, do ask.

Will look at tearms.dydns.org this afternoon.