[blag-whereto] Update on the LiveCD progress

Abdur-Rahman Morgan arm at tearms.org
Tue Apr 20 00:57:49 UTC 2010

BLAG Users,

I have uploaded some images of the latest LiveCD that I am working on to
http://tearms.dyndns.org. It's at the very bottom, listed under April 19
2010. These images represent mostly the main applications you can expect
on the next CD. They represent what has traditionally been in the 70k
and 90k Series. You will see Firefox under the "Internet Menu" and we're
working on having IceCat by default instead. If you have experience with
rpm building, Koko and I could use your help. He has posted his progress
within the thread:

http://www.forums.blagblagblag.org/viewtopic.php?t=5100

Please check out his site at http://kokolekoala.toile-libre.org/ to see
his progress thus far.

Presently the CD as it stands is 681MB. Today on IRC, several of us
discussed artwork and I will be contacting the artist who has
traditionally provided images for the distro. If you have anything that
you want to contribute, please feel free to contribute as well.

I have set up a thread on:

http://www.forums.blagblagblag.org/viewtopic.php?t=5083

Please feel free to send a url. If anyone has experience creating
themes, please feel free to bring those experience here for individuals
who may be interested. Perhaps you can add a page to the wiki. ;-).

The LiveCD needs to be visually BLAG'd.

That's all I have for now, but please feel free to join the
conversations on IRC or post comments to the forum and
identi.ca(http://identi.ca/blaggers)

Thanks,

tearms