[blag-whereto] Art Submissions

Abdur-Rahman Morgan arm at tearms.org
Fri Jun 4 13:04:02 UTC 2010

Good Day All,

The submissions of artwork thus far are very promising. Thank you
everybody who has submitted. I am writing to ask those of you who have
artwork who would like to contribute to bring your work forward because
there's never enough artwork I think we can ever have and I believe
being able to see the depth of what people are doing is always great.
Also, I think artwork submissions provide a unique way to get feedback
for your work and for those of you who enjoying critiquing, it provides
an atmosphere not only to learn how other individuals interpret your
work and share your experiences with other artists engaged in the same
medium having an opportunity to learn new techniques and use other tools
to improve them. In any case, Good Friday to those who are enjoying the
last day of the week and I hope everyone has a good weekend!

tearms