[blag-whereto] [GNU-linux-libre] Re: 100% Free Software T-shirt design - [Fwd: Una idea...]

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Wed Jun 16 22:23:48 UTC 2010

On Jun 11, 2010, Abdur-Rahman Morgan <arm at tearms.org> wrote:

> BLAG needs to be represented by a black star and unfortunately the
> white star that is represented in the image negates the meaning of the
> symbol for which it stands.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Now, I need to make sure I understand what you're saying about the
colors to make sure we don't make a mistake when printing the T-shirts.

The latest design proposed by @hound
http://fsfla.org/svnwiki/blogs/lxo/draft/100freedistros-hound4.svg is
black pixels on white background, but what if we print say a light color
on a dark colored T-shirt, or a dark color on a light colored T-shirt?

When should the BLAG star have the background color, and when should it
have the foreground color?  Or must it absolutely be colored black (in
which case we'd certainly narrow the search space for foreground or
background colors :-)

Hound, it's not clear to me what you meant with this file that appears
to be two separate designs.  Is that for front and back, or what?

Thanks,