[blag-whereto] Question on kernels (PAE) and headers

Abdur-Rahman Morgan arm at tearms.org
Mon May 31 21:58:04 UTC 2010

Patrick,

The regular kernel-libre-headers should be acceptable. As I believe that
if your laptop had more than 4GB of RAM and you were running a 32-bit
system that did not recognize it, then an libre PAE kernel would be
necessary. What are you thoughts on F13? I tried the pre-upgrade and had
some issues with the recognizing the kickstart and install.img being
found under /var/cache/yum/* which led me to run the install manually
via URL. It worked fine, but I prefer the BLAG-Alpha.

tearms