[blag-whereto] videoconference for installfest at 200 sites

Quiliro Ordóñez quiliro at congresolibre.org
Tue Apr 5 00:44:07 UTC 2011

FLISoL takes place at nearly 200 sites all over Latinamerica. We would
like to stream 30 minute prerecorded videoconferences on ogg at these
sites. The talks should be about technical topics but should promote the
use of 100% free software. The idea is to have the stream and then
receive questions by IRC and to answer them live. Please contact me or
Quiliro Ordóñez